A message from Jonathan Bernis about the recent decision regarding Jerusalem - “This decision is long overdue and will result in unprecedented blessings for America. Although in the immediate days following we may see some backlash, I am certain this will quickly subside and things will return to normal. Israel in May will be safer than any major city in the USA.”
2018 – It’s your year to visit Israel!
I want to invite you to join me in Israel for a milestone: Israel’s 70th Anniversary! This is a prophetic moment in history. Yeshua (Jesus) said, “This generation shall not pass away until all these things are fulfilled” (Matthew 24:34).
Nothing compares to the spiritual impact of walking where Yeshua walked nearly 2,000 years ago and visiting the sites where He ministered the Word of God and healed the sick. Israel continues to be one of the most inspirational places on Earth!
It’s home to the biblical history of our faith. You’ll gain invaluable insight as I share from the Scriptures at the very locations where events occurred, from the site of the Sermon on the Mount to the Garden Tomb. You’ll have an opportunity to pray at the Western wall, site of the ancient temple, and tour the tunnels underneath. You’ll walk through the Mount of Olives, experience the ancient gates and streets of the Old City of Jerusalem, and sail on the Sea of Galilee!
Everywhere we turn, the Scriptures come alive – and you’ll witness amazing architectural digs where biblical sites have been literally unearthed, some separated by centuries yet right on top of one another.
In the evenings, we’ll enjoy luxury accommodations. You’ll start and end each day sampling delicious and healthful Israeli food from sumptuous buffets. And our days will be filled with the sights and sounds of an ancient land and people.
We hope you will prayerfully consider making this the year you join us. It’s going to be an unforgettable, landmark tour!
I look forward to seeing you in Israel,
- Teachings with Jonathan Bernis
- A journal to document your experiences each day, including lyrics to songs included in our worship sessions
- Messianic praise and worship
- International round-trip group air transportation and transfers to the group hotel (included with International Air Packages only)
- Outstanding four and five star accommodations
- Daily breakfast and dinner buffets
- Israel’s best tour-operators and licensed, hand-picked tour guides
- Travel by private, deluxe, air-conditioned motorcoach
- Wireless headset provided so you can hear your tour guide at all times
- Porterage, taxes and entrance fees to all sites
OUTSTANDING TOUR FEATURES:
Wedding vow renewal on the Sea of Galilee
Immersion (baptism) at Jordan River
Swim the Dead Sea
Temple tunnels under the Temple Mount
YOU'LL ALSO SEE:
Mount of the Beatitudes
City of David Site
Holocaust Memorial Museum
Mount of Olives
Garden of Gethsemane
Pools of Bethesda
Old City Jerusalem