It's Valentine's Day, and millions around the world exchange cards or give candy and flowers in the name of love. Sadly, it's not long before the candy is eaten, flowers wilt and often relationships fade as well.
How thankful we are that God's love, on the other hand, is never-failing! We are so privileged to bring the Good News of His amazing love to the Jewish people and their neighbors around the world.
Please pray with us today that:
- Every man, woman and child of every tribe, tongue and nation in the world would have the opportunity to hear the Good News of God's love, perfectly expressed in Yeshua (Jesus), and be saved.
- Jewish Voice Ministries, our volunteer partners, and the many ministries and congregations we partner with around the world would be beautiful expressions of God’s love and that our unity would draw others to know Him.
- The Lord would speak to Jewish Voice directly and consistently regarding where, how and with whom He is calling us to share His love.
- This message of love would not just be words, but actions flowing from our own relationships with Yeshua. May our love be expressed to others through the fruit and gifts of the Spirit.
- The congregations that have sprung up in Africa as a result of Jewish Voice Ministries would brightly shine God’s love in their fellowships, neighborhoods and nations.
We pray: LORD, may we be continually confident that You are love, and that Your love is steadfast and endures forever. In a world where so few things are lasting and solid, what an incredible blessing it is to not only know about Your love but also to receive it. Thank You that, while we were still sinners, You demonstrated Your love to us through Yeshua, our Messiah. Help us to share that love with others so they may know Your love as well. In Yeshua’s name, AMEN.