Are you a successful expert in your field seeking a unique and gratifying experience with rewards well beyond monetary compensation that will impact the lives of our associates and others around the world? Come “serve the Lord with gladness” with us! (Psalm 100:2)
The successful candidates will leverage their talents, business acumen, leadership skills, and heart of service to further our vision at our World Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ.
Ideal candidates will:
Value EXCELLENCE. Commit to TRUTH-telling. Demonstrate a positive ATTITUDE. Practice INNOVATION and critical thinking. Embrace COMMUNITY in the workplace. Commit to good STEWARDSHIP. Operate with INITIATIVE by going the extra mile.
Successful candidates will also have:
• Strong biblical beliefs with a heart of service and outreach
• A proven track record in the field of expertise relating to the position being applied for
• An educational background supporting the position being applied for
• Outstanding communications skills
• Successful passage of an in-depth pre-employment review
• A consistent track record of honesty, integrity, reliability, and confidentiality
We are seeking candidates who are in full agreement with and exemplify the values above, and are called to serve the Lord in one of the following positions:
Are you a successful television editor seeking a unique and gratifying experience that will impact the lives of people around the world?
We are a rapidly-growing, world-wide ministry based in Phoenix, AZ, seeking a Film and Video Editor who will help us to spread our message around the world, through missions, education, humanitarian aid and other programs. Our message reaches millions each week through a variety of media (Electronic, Web, Television, Print, etc.). CLICK HERE
The ideal candidate will have a conscientious, disciplined approach to work and be able to perform in a methodical manner producing steady, error free work. The ideal candidate will also have very effective interpersonal skills and be able to work well with other departments as well as outside participants. There is a certain part of the job that requires self-motivation and drive, but results can only be achieved with and through other people. Understanding how others’ needs and motivations relate to goals is essential.
The ideal candidate takes a customer service approach to all interactions and gets energized when communicating and engaging with people, which is the majority of the job focus. CLICK HERE
Are you a successful writer and communicator with senior writing experience who is seeking a unique and gratifying experience that will impact the lives of people around the world? CLICK HERE
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your resume will be reviewed by the Hiring Manager for the position and you will be contacted if you have been selected for an interview. All resumes are confidential. Should you wish to apply for another position that becomes available on our job board, please resubmit your resume.
All full-time employees are eligible for:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Employer Paid Term life, AD&D & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Other voluntary products (Additional Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation / Personal Time)
- Holiday pay
- 403(b) Retirement Plan, 100% Employer Match up to 3% of gross wages