Currently, the Lord is opening eyes throughout the body of Messiah about the importance and priority of reaching the Jewish people with the Good News of their Messiah, Yeshua (Jesus). This has always been the heart of our mission and vision at Jewish Voice.
On the heels of Shavuot and Pentecost, which were both celebrated this past weekend, we’re stirred to put out a fresh call to prayer for a great harvest of salvations among the Jewish people around the world.
Shavuot was originally a harvest festival and also marks the giving of the Torah, which helped unify the 12 Tribes. Pentecost is the Greek word signifying Shavuot, and it identifies the giving of the Holy Spirit as early Believers gathered in unity, praying and waiting upon the Lord.
May Believers everywhere intercede in unity during this generation, filled with hope and passionate devotion to the Lord as we call on Him for all Israel to be saved.
Here are some of the things we’re praying for:
- The Lord of the harvest to send workers into the harvest field, including those He’ll call to partner with Jewish Voice – Matthew 9:37–38
- Jewish Believers to embrace their calling as a blessing to the Nations by sharing Yeshua – Galatians 3:8
- The Word of the Lord to “run swiftly” wherever Jewish Voice goes, introducing many to the Living Word, Jesus – 2 Thessalonians 3:1
- A greater anointing of signs and wonders to accompany the preaching of the Word so that many believe – Mark 16:20
- Jewish people to hear the truth about Jesus, repent and receive Him – Acts 2:36–39
- Believers around the world to hear the Lord’s call to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and become watchmen in prayer for the Jewish people everywhere – Psalm 122:6, Isaiah 62:6–7
It is a privilege to pray with you and watch what the Lord will do in response to our prayers – Spirit-led, Scripture-based prayers that He enables us to pray!
Lord, thank You that You watch over Your Word to perform it. As we pray Your promises, may You, Lord of the harvest, continue to bring those alongside Jewish Voice who will go, give, and pray to see many thousands of Jewish people come to Yeshua. In Jesus’ name, Amen.