God is a God of place. He put His name in a place called Jerusalem. He walked in the Garden with Adam and Eve in a place called Eden. He judged Sodom and Gomorrah but had mercy on a place called Ninevah.
God meets with His people in places, like Jacob at Bethel, Daniel in the lion’s den and the Samaritan woman at the well. I imagine you can recall and name some of the most significant places where He has met you.
In this Prayer Points, we ask you to pray for some specific places where we’re asking God to use us to help Jewish people meet with Him. We don’t yet know the names of each location, but we are praying about the types of places.
Please pray with us that in 2023 the Lord will lead us to places:
- Where there is a concentration of Jewish people who need to meet Yeshua (Jesus), the Jewish Messiah and Savior
- With Jewish scattered or “Lost Tribes,” who are not lost to God
- Where we'll have divine connections and favor, ordained by the Lord
- We have ministered before and can build on our history and existing relationships with leaders, authorities and congregations already in the area
- New locations within nations we’ve been to before that we can reach out to for the first time and advance the Gospel to the Jewish people and their neighbors
- In at least one new nation where we have never held an Outreach before
We are so grateful for your prayers as the Lord leads us to locations like those listed above.
Lord, in every place where people are, You are worthy to be praised! But how can they praise You unless they know You and are saved? And how can they be saved unless someone tells them about You? Thank You for the opportunity to go to these kinds of places and tell Jewish people and their neighbors about Yeshua. Show us the way and open the doors to every place You will send us in 2023. Give us big faith, divine connections, effective strategies and plentiful resources to carry Your Good News and Your love. To whatever places You send us, we are ready to go. In Jesus’ name, Amen.